Our program could not exist without our wonderful volunteers and sponsors! Thank you.
We’re glad you’re interested in supporting the mission of the Lifetime.Education. There are several ways you can get involved:
Give one hour a week to help an adult student gain life-changing skills. We will provide ongoing training and resources to help you become a successful tutor. If you would like to find out more please call us at (260) 557-1230 in Fort Wayne or 313-789-0100 in Detroit or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our Volunteer Positions page to see what is currently available.
Support Lifetime.Education with a Donation
- Laptop & Desktop computers, monitors. keyboards, and mice
- Printers (laser or inkjet to be distributed at partner sites)
- Post-it Pads of all sizes
- 3 Tab Manila Folders
- Sheet Protectors
- Letter size Hanging File Folders
- #10 Legal Size Security Envelopes
- Index Cards 3×5
- EXPO Dry Erase Markers of all colors
- Dry Erase Board Cleaner
- Push Pins
- Clear Tape
- White Out
- Parchment Paper
- Copy Paper
- Card Stock Paper
- Printable Name Badges
- Avery #5160- Printable Address Labels
- Legal pads
- Pens & Pencils
- 3-Ring Binders
- Toner (laser-printer)
- Ethernet Cords
- Power strips
Shop on Amazon.com
- When you shop on Amazon by clicking http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-2868159, Amazon will donate a percentage of each purchase to the Lifetime.Education. Click the link above, or the image below to visit Amazon Smile.
Tax Deductible Information
The Homeless Coalition of Fort Wayne, Inc., doing business as Lifetime.Education, is a federally recognized non-profit public charity (501(c)3) and your donation is tax-deductible. All donations receive an official receipt. Tax ID 46-2868159.
Donate through PayPal.